A quintet of characters designed using my free, Random Character Generator [link]
This time around I went back to basics and used the generator to inspire me to get me in a creative mood, here’s a batch of five that were created on the fly.
063. NEURAL ANGEL – A grievously injured angel bonds with a quadriplegic victim of a hit-and-run granting the woman the ability to walk and much, much more in her new role as the guardian angel and heroic healer.
064. ORBITAL GUARD – Two words. Mystic. Spaceman. When astronaut Xavier “Zip” Smith became stranded on the moon in the wake of a disastrous lunar mission he found the ancient, immortal Man-on-the-Moon, who was crippled by Smith’s fallen craft. In return for salvation, Smith agrees to take up the role of the guardian of the Earth from the Man-on-the-Moon’s lunar outpost on the dark side of the moon. Armed with the Steallar Staff, Zip becomes the first line of defense for Earth from the evils of the void, both high tech and primordial.
065. SPIKE LORD – Nearly 70 years ago the atomic age began in the Jornada del Muerto Desert with the first test of a nuclear weapon. The age ushered in a world wide fear of mutually assured destruction. What no one knew, however, was that it also ushered in a new species of cacti. An intelligent species. A radioactive species. Bent on world demonization and led by their mightiest specimen, the Spike Lord.
066. GRAY WASP – No one talks about the Vespidoid Invasion. That’s because it never officially happened. Major William Parch remembers it well however, as it was the downing of his plane that marked the beginning of the secret war. His heroic actions during the ensuing battles earned him the opportunity to become the pilot of the only surviving Vespidoid wing-pack. Armed with the personal flight system, that includes near hypersonic flight and hovering capabilities, Maj. Parch is also equipped with an array of other extraterrestrial technologies courtesy of Area 51. Codenamed the Gray Wasp, Maj. Parch serves as the Air Force’s super soldier in situations that require special countermeasures.
067. SHADOW SQUIRE – Superheroes and Fantasy! Gev was a street urchin in the corrupt city-state of Umbropolis. Gev protected his fellow homeless and others from the wrath of the Steel Sheriffs that masqueraded as the city’s force for law and order. Gev’s heroics caught the attention of the near mythic vigilante, Night Knight. Trained as the nocturnal crusader’s assistant and dubbed the Shadow Squire, Gev assisted the Night Knight in battling the brutal government oppressing the people of Umbropolis and the surrounding lands. The fall of the Night Knight at the hands of the Dragonborn, has left Gev in possession of Night Knight’s legendary sword, Dusk-Shadow, which he is not yet powerful enough to wield, and left him as the city’s last hope against the despotic rule of its demonic king.